CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everflame'z Gm app.

2 posters

Go down

Everflame'z Gm app. Empty Everflame'z Gm app.

Post  friendly3524 Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:52 am

Before reading my app i want to make it 100% clear that all in this post will be what I personally think of myself so its 100% hypothetic(at some point) and may not be all true, but this is how im trying to be. Smile

IGN:
Everflame

How active you are:
Well at the moment im at vacation, so im pretty much like from when i wake up to when i go to sleep. when im not online then im updating my rare list or my event map list.

Time zone:
Scandinavia, Denmark [GMT+1]

Experience:
well i have played maplestory for like 5 years so i know alot about community and people and how to interract, i have been GM on some servers but its about a half year ago so its some time ago Smile i was gm on this server a while ago but the forum have went. please notice that this server have had several updates and was last a v83(http://www.freewebs.com/wingmsv62/gmstaff.htm) the Kinostory that is referred to at the website is a v75 website but without the staff part or a forum.

Languages:
Danish, English and a little Deutch. the scandinavian countries look alot like each other in grammar and way to speak so i can understand the most of Swedish and Norwegian too.

What would you do if two players are fighting:
most commonly i would just meddle and find out both of the stories and come to a conclusion on how to get it solved the easiest way possible, and then do so.

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits:
i would consider the changes of the wz edits firstly. If we are talking about a map.wz with fly and or swim in it then i would just tell him to get a clean map.wz. if the wz edit in anyway are cheating like giving a weapon more wa. or just do so they run faster. if it makes an unfair advantage then i would say its cheating and tell them to get a clean version of the wz edit they're using.

How could you contribute to this server:
Well honestly im nearly allways online that would be the most common way i could contribute to the server. im not so good at advertising but i could ask some of my friends to come too. I am also of the belief that everybody have the right to be here that makes me a pretty fair person so i can decide without giving anyone an advantage in any way.

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers?
i would just contact the head admin of the certain server and tell him/ her about what i have seen.

Last edited by Steven on Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Interrest in the servers future)

friendly3524

Back to top Go down

Everflame'z Gm app. Empty Re: Everflame'z Gm app.

Post  TeckNation Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:08 am

Very excellent and detailed app! I can tell you have spent alot of time on this. You have been in game alot today, you don't ask for anything which is good. I know you will stay loyal even if rejected. You have my Vouch! I also like the color!

Last edited by TeckNation on Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:29 am; edited 2 times in total
TeckNation
TeckNation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Everflame'z Gm app. Empty Re: Re: Everflame'z Gm app.

Post  friendly3524 Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:09 am

thnx man i appreciate it Smile

friendly3524

Back to top Go down

Everflame'z Gm app. Empty Re: Everflame'z Gm app.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum