CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angel's Gm App

Go down

Angel's Gm App Empty Angel's Gm App

Post  axib45h Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:29 pm

IGN:Angel

How active you are: Dont judge me, around 12 hours a day untill school starts then 4 hours a day. I might not be on some times because of trips, friends, x-box.

Time zone:Central

Experience:I have worked as a level 4 Gm in NoodleMS and ChewableMS(Both shutdown)

Languages:English

What would you do if two players are fighting:First, I would ask them why are they fighting, second, il will try to resolve, third, if they still fighting, jail for 5 minutes. Once jailed I will vist them and talk to them, if they still presitst to fight jail for 30min.

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits:I would tell them that its not allowed and pm them a link to fresh wz edits.

How could you contribute to this server:I will try to donate (I have to convince my dad) help fellow players about their problems, and i can attempt make a video( I have before with NoodleMS) fore youtube.

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers?
I would instanly tell them to stop, but if they ignore me I would tell Owner(Steven) of the GM and what s/he was doing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know this look short but i belive in short n' simple ;D

axib45h

Back to top Go down

Angel's Gm App Empty DONT GM HIM

Post  UNKOWN Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:36 pm

If both of those servers shutted down, cudims will be shutdown too!

UNKOWN

Back to top Go down

Angel's Gm App Empty The other post

Post  axib45h1 Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Wow really, your basing me off of two other servers who had to shut down cause their owners and to go to school and other other and to spend more time working.

axib45h1

Back to top Go down

Angel's Gm App Empty Error

Post  axib45h1 Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:59 pm

My age isnt 15 its 14

axib45h1

Back to top Go down

Angel's Gm App Empty Re: Angel's Gm App

Post  Optimist Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:57 pm

Your basing your knowledge on what you see, the servers that shut down probably weren't his fault so let him post his GM application with peace. We don't need people trolling and making him seem as if he's going make the sever shut down...

Optimist

Back to top Go down

Angel's Gm App Empty xD

Post  Roar Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:25 pm

Vouch

its an -ok- app but the main reason i am Vouching for you is because your are my gmh and ive seen you be nice to players and you do whatever i ask you to if i need it done

Qualities~ very active, nice to players, and is a good gmh

Roar

Back to top Go down

Angel's Gm App Empty Re: Angel's Gm App

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum