CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

pleasures Coder app

+4
Kelvin
deadlyrose
TeckNation
Pleasure
8 posters

Go down

pleasures Coder app Empty pleasures Coder app

Post  Pleasure Tue Jul 26, 2011 6:36 am

IGN: Amy

Name: 17

IGN: pleasure

What do you code?: C++,C+,C,C#, Java, Javascript,MySQL , Php , HTML, F,F# , A+, A, A#, Onyx, Visual basics, Npc, hacks, and wz

What programs?: i Do not understand this question

How can you contribute to our server: I Can code many things to help, and make your server grow.

Time zone: GMT 9+

How active you are: 3-9 hours a day

Proof of coding jobs?(optional): ill write out a few codes.

Npc codevar status = 0;

function start() {
cm.sendSimple("Have you heard of the beach with a spectacular view of the ocean called #bFlorina Beach#k, located near Lith Harbor? I can take you there right now for either #b1500 mesos#k, or if you have a #bVIP Ticket to Florina Beach#k with you, in which case you'll be there for free.\r\n\r\n#L0##b I'll pay 1500 mesos.#l\r\n#L1# I have a VIP Ticket to Florina Beach.#l\r\n#L2# What is a VIP Ticket to Florina Beach#k?#l");
}

function action(mode, type, selection) {
status++;
if (mode != 1)
if((mode == 0 && type == 1) || mode == -1 || (mode == 0 && status == 1)){
if(type == 1)
cm.sendNext("You must have some business to take care of here. You must be tired from all that traveling and hunting. Go take some rest, and if you feel like changing your mind, then come talk to me.");
cm.dispose();
return;
} else
status -= 2;
if (selection == 0)

status++;
if(status == 1){
if(selection == 1)
cm.sendYesNo("So you have a #bVIP Ticket to Florina Beach#k? You can always head over to Florina Beach with that. Alright then, but just be aware that you may be running into some monsters there too. Okay, would you like to head over to Florina Beach right now?");
else if (selection == 2)
cm.sendNext("You must be curious about a #bVIP Ticket to Florina Beach#k. Haha, that's very understandable. A VIP Ticket to Florina Beach is an item where as long as you have in possession, you may make your way to Florina Beach for free. It's such a rare item that even we had to buy those, but unfortunately I lost mine a few weeks ago during my precious summer break.");
} else if (status == 2){
if(type != 1 && selection != 0)
cm.sendNextPrev("I came back without it, and it just feels awful not having it. Hopefully someone picked it up and put it somewhere safe. Anyway, this is my story and who knows, you may be able to pick it up and put it to good use. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.");
else{
if (cm.getMeso() < 1500 && selection == 0)
cm.sendNext("I think you're lacking mesos. There are many ways to gather up some money, you know, like... selling your armor... defeating monsters... doing quests... you know what I'm talking about.");
else if(cm.haveItem(4031134) && selection != 0){
cm.sendNext("Hmmm, so where exactly is your #bVIP Ticket to Florina\r\nBeach#k? Are you sure you have one? Please double-check.");
}else{
if(selection == 0)
cm.gainMeso(-1500);
cm.getPlayer().saveLocation("FLORINA");
cm.warp(110000000);
}
cm.dispose();
}
}
}

What would you do if you saw 2 players fighting in the server?: i would mute one And have one tell me what went on and then mute him and hear the other side of the story

What if someone had WZ edits?: Well Depending on your opinion, i dont think there bad as long as there not visible to other players, such as the map Wz edit

Any other words?: I love maplestory and id like to help you, And thank you for Reading this app and i hope i get accepted
Pleasure
Pleasure

Back to top Go down

pleasures Coder app Empty Re: pleasures Coder app

Post  TeckNation Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:24 am

Oops.

Last edited by TeckNation on Sun Jul 31, 2011 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
TeckNation
TeckNation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  deadlyrose Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:31 am

GREAT CODING YOU WOULD BE AN EXELENT HELP FOR STEVEN KEEP THE GOOD WORK!! <3
deadlyrose
deadlyrose

Back to top Go down

Post  Kelvin Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:10 am

Looks very good. It seems that you know a lot of coding programs, even though I don't know how to code. =D
Kelvin
Kelvin

Back to top Go down

pleasures Coder app Empty WOah

Post  zerevbrol Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:49 pm

Nice, you are super awesome! I want to learn how to code, but you seem awesome!
What a Face
zerevbrol
zerevbrol

Back to top Go down

Post  Chicken Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:43 pm

Please, show us something else. This is basic NPC scripting............................. Steven can do this well by himself.

Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:34 pm

Npc codevar status = 0;

function start() {
cm.sendSimple("Have you heard of the beach with a spectacular view of the ocean called #bFlorina Beach#k, located near Lith Harbor? I can take you there right now for either #b1500 mesos#k, or if you have a #bVIP Ticket to Florina Beach#k with you, in which case you'll be there for free.\r\n\r\n#L0##b I'll pay 1500 mesos.#l\r\n#L1# I have a VIP Ticket to Florina Beach.#l\r\n#L2# What is a VIP Ticket to Florina Beach#k?#l");
}

function action(mode, type, selection) {
status++;
if (mode != 1)
if((mode == 0 && type == 1) || mode == -1 || (mode == 0 && status == 1)){
if(type == 1)
cm.sendNext("You must have some business to take care of here. You must be tired from all that traveling and hunting. Go take some rest, and if you feel like changing your mind, then come talk to me.");
cm.dispose();
return;
} else
status -= 2;
if (selection == 0)
status++;
if(status == 1){
if(selection == 1)
cm.sendYesNo("So you have a #bVIP Ticket to Florina Beach#k? You can always head over to Florina Beach with that. Alright then, but just be aware that you may be running into some monsters there too. Okay, would you like to head over to Florina Beach right now?");
else if (selection == 2)
cm.sendNext("You must be curious about a #bVIP Ticket to Florina Beach#k. Haha, that's very understandable. A VIP Ticket to Florina Beach is an item where as long as you have in possession, you may make your way to Florina Beach for free. It's such a rare item that even we had to buy those, but unfortunately I lost mine a few weeks ago during my precious summer break.");
} else if (status == 2){
if(type != 1 && selection != 0)
cm.sendNextPrev("I came back without it, and it just feels awful not having it. Hopefully someone picked it up and put it somewhere safe. Anyway, this is my story and who knows, you may be able to pick it up and put it to good use. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.");
else{
if (cm.getMeso() < 1500 && selection == 0)
cm.sendNext("I think you're lacking mesos. There are many ways to gather up some money, you know, like... selling your armor... defeating monsters... doing quests... you know what I'm talking about.");
else if(cm.haveItem(4031134) && selection != 0){
cm.sendNext("Hmmm, so where exactly is your #bVIP Ticket to Florina\r\nBeach#k? Are you sure you have one? Please double-check.");
}else{
if(selection == 0)
cm.gainMeso(-1500);
cm.getPlayer().saveLocation("FLORINA");
cm.warp(110000000);
}
cm.dispose();
}
}
}

This script wasn't made by you. You just leeched it off a Clean Source, for Example... MoopleDev or LocalMS(Clean). This is a common NPC found in GMS in Lith Harbor that takes you to Florina Beach. GG

P.S
Wondering how I know this shit? It's the exact same one I found in the sources. kthxbai

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post  Whitesushi Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:55 pm

Other than that, if you guys actually read the code, the NPC wouldn't even work.

Here's more flaws....
Javascript = NPC
MySQL is not a coding language nor even close to coding
Programs = programs u use for coding
Npc codevar status = 0; <--- what's this even used for?
The NPC script u give is really sub-par in terms of standard for someone who claims to know such a wide range of programming languages

Whitesushi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down