CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drake's Gm Application (UPDATED)

3 posters

Go down

Drake's Gm Application (UPDATED)  Empty Drake's Gm Application (UPDATED)

Post  dracomaget Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:49 pm

IGN:Drake

How active you are:every day about 6-8 hours a day except for Sunday.

Time zone:Eastern

Experience:I Have Been A Gm In 2 PS. Real-story And Turtle Story. I Know All Commands.

Languages:Arabic, English

What would you do if two players are fighting:Let Them Sort it out for about 10 minutes. After that i Would Make Them Both Apologize to each other, no matter Whos Fault it is. Then Make them be friends. I Will not Be Carried away in a little argument. I will Solve it quickly and go back to My post as a gm to Keep everything in Tip-Top Shape.

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits: Take A snap Shot And Ask them to put a clean wz.File. If they do not have one i will provide One via Email. If they do not have a email i will give them a link for a wz.file. If They Resist And Do it Once More. i Will Jail Them/And/or Ban Them. Then Consult an An Admin For What to do next.

How could you contribute to this server:I Will Make Sure Everyone is Having a Good Time. Encourage Them To Vote, Do Hourly Events Or When Told so. Give Every new Player A Gift From Me Wink. And Ask What Players Want Or Change. Then Talk about it with an admin. i Will Make sure no one is abused.

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers? I Will Ask Him/her to Stop if they continue to abuse, i will consult an admin.
And See what Kind Of Abusing.

Please Note: I AM not a Mean Gm. I Will always be Playful Yet strict. I Will Not Ban On Sight. I Always Give Chances.
I Am Very Nice. I Will Be very active. You Will Not Regret Accepting Me, Thank You Smile.

Last edited by dracomaget on Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:50 pm; edited 4 times in total

dracomaget

Back to top Go down

Drake's Gm Application (UPDATED)  Empty Re: Drake's Gm Application

Post  friendly3524 Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:18 pm

you need to put some more work into this and then try to repost your chances are not so good with your current apply. because you repeat yourself, and that it dont really look like you know what a wz edit is:"What if you saw someone who had WZ edits:Give Him/her A Chance to stop. if i see him/her do it once more . Ban". a wz edit is not something you stop its something you re-locate to another folder or delete. and then get a clean.

friendly3524

Back to top Go down

Drake's Gm Application (UPDATED)  Empty Re: Drake's Gm Application (UPDATED)

Post  dracomaget Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:46 am

I Know What A wz. Edit is. If A person Was Using a wz edit. He surely did it on purpose. and therefore He must have backed up a clean one. Also When i say "Give her/him a chance to stop" i Mean a chance to Put the clean file Back.

dracomaget

Back to top Go down

Post  Roar Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:30 pm

Vouch

Roar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down