CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My GM App

Go down

My GM App   Empty My GM App

Post  Zerev Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:47 am

IGN: Zerev

How active you are:Right now it's summer so I'll play a lot once my pc is fixed, during school I usually can play from 6-9 pm.

Time zone:Western Pacific

Experience: I have been a gm in LoveStory (but they aren't up anymore), and I used to play a lot, but know I only stick with two: Cudi & S4A

Languages:English and a little Spanish (still learning)

What would you do if two players are fighting: I would ask them to tell about why they were fighting, then I would just chill out and play the game fair.

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits: I would tell them to please take of the edits, because sometimes It can get players to lag out, and players are here to have fun.

How could you contribute to this server: I don't know how to code anything, but I can provide good jokes and a cool GM song! I know a lot of gm commands and I know the basic gm rules of the road.

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers? I would ask them to reconsider what they did. If the gm's are supposed to be our leaders and moderators, then whats the point if they abuse their power that other, good, players would gladly take over them.

Zerev

Back to top Go down

My GM App   Empty -Ignored-

Post  TeckNation Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:54 am

This is a mess up. My friend is trying to make an app but he can't edit it so he is making a new one on his REAL account. Zerevbrol
TeckNation
TeckNation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum