CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My GM app (real)

4 posters

Go down

My GM app (real)  Empty My GM app (real)

Post  zerevbrol Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:54 am

IGN: Zerev

How active you are: Weekends (depends) but usually pretty much all day, during school week (Mon-Fri) I usually can play from 6-11pm.

Time zone: Western Pacific

Experience? Although I was a GM in LoveStory before it got taken down, I have no real evidence, sorry.

Languages? English

What would you do if two players are fighting? I would ask them to tell about why they were fighting, then I would just tell them to chill out and play the game fair. I would first warn them and take note of the IGN of the player that was harassing/making fun of/etc. Nothing too hostile, just a warning. If the second time rolls around I would be a more concise and make sure the player knew what they were doing wrong in the situation. If it the situation was a bit more extreme than before, I would ask if the victim would mind if they person would be jailed, then take the answer. If a third time rolls around, I would make sure I knew all the details from both sides, make a decision, then most likely jail the attacker/harasser. I would hope I wouldn't have to use this method much, but I'm a nice guy, and won't be too hardcore about it. Very Happy

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits? I would tell them to please take of the edits, because sometimes it can get players to lag out, and players are here to have fun. Not only that, but make sure I tell Steven or some other GM's to make sure that the problem can be resolved correctly and in a quick amount of time.

How could you contribute to this server? I don't know how to code anything, but I can provide good jokes and a cool GM song! I know a lot of GM commands and I know the basic GM rules of the road. I wouldn't need anybody to help me when I first become a GM, and that may be valuable.

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers? I would ask them to reconsider what they did. If the gm's are supposed to be our leaders and moderators, then whats the point if they abuse their power that other, good, players could gladly use better? I would also ask them to remember what they had to do to get this job. Most likely involved a process similar to what I'm doing right now. Would they want to lost it all?

Do I work well with others? Well, I'm going to be modest and say I don't have a real answer. Other people tell me I don't fight much and I do, but I don't like being full of myself.

Anyways, thanks for reviewing my application. Hope you liked it!

--Zerev pig

Last edited by zerevbrol on Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:06 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Wanted to make some educated changes, as I believe I may have rushed it.)
zerevbrol
zerevbrol

Back to top Go down

My GM app (real)  Empty NIOCE!

Post  TeckNation Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:02 pm

This is a very good app Zerev! It's Ok if you don't know how to code that's why your'e applying for a GM isn't it? Not coder. -Vouch-

~Keep your hopes up!
TeckNation
TeckNation
Admin

Back to top Go down

My GM app (real)  Empty Re: My GM app (real)

Post  Grace Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:34 am

I would have liked your gm app better if you actually checked for grammar mistakes.
I find applications with small mistakes like these unappealing. And wheres your evidence of being a gm on the other servers? No Evidence means No Experience. Other than all this Nice Application (:

Grace

Back to top Go down

My GM app (real)  Empty Thanks Grace!

Post  zerevbrol Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:43 am

You made my app 1 million time better, thanks!
zerevbrol
zerevbrol

Back to top Go down

Post  Chicken Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:22 pm

Very short looks like you spent no time on this. Use color for more effect.
If you don't like the required questions make some up. (Are you a good person) (Do you work well with others) Be creative.

Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down