CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yukios GM App

3 posters

Go down

Yukios GM App Empty Yukios GM App

Post  Yukio Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:13 am

IGN:Yukio

[color=blue]How active you are:
School for me starts On Monday
I don't have any after school activity's
I plan on doing besides homework.
  • Week Days
I get home at 3:30 so after HW I will play for the rest of the day/night
  • Weekends

All Day usually, I don't really go out anymore, but on the occasion that i do ill be sure to notify my absents and when i'll be back.

Time zone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Experience: I have Experiance as an Owner For my private server, but due to computer Problems i have decided not to host servers anymore.
(I tired to post proof but it wouldn't let me)
it said i cant post external links to the forums yet

Languages:English and Viet

What would you do if two players are fighting: First I'd take then to the GM map, then ask for them to both explain why there fighting and if there's a way we can resolve the problem, if they rather me not get involved id tell them as long as they don't disrupt the server they can try and resolve there problem alone.

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits: I'd SS the WZ edits then consult with the member using the WZ to take them out or to please log off till further notice and show it to the other GMs for further discussion on what to do about it and if Stevens around i'd Consult with him about it first.

how could you contribute to this server : Im nice Guy witch makes it easy for me to communicate with everyone in the server, id give my undivided attention to every new member that joins so that they enjoy the server as much as possible, and if Steven or someone really needs help Coding I wouldn't mind lending a hand, but coding isn't my strong point,id also be working together with the other GM members in making CudiMS a better Community.Also Events and fun stuff like that, I'd also take Polls from Members of thing that they don't like in the server or if there's things they'd want to see in the future for CudiMS.

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers? Id SS the GM Culprit and his Abuse of GM Powers and depending on the sitiuation id first try and reason with the GM and ask why he/she is abusing GM powers, if all else fails i'd consult with the other GMs or Steven on what the punishment should be dealt .

EXTRA Comment: After Playing the server for a week ive come to respect all the staff and players, and if I become a GM I Will not be Bias with decisions and everyone will get my full respect. Special thanks to Roar and Grace for such a warm welcome CudiMS
when I joined. I hope to be working with you in the end.

Thank you for your Time

P.S Kandace is Amazing<3 lol lol!

Last edited by Yukio on Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:17 am; edited 6 times in total

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Yukios GM App Empty Re: Yukios GM App

Post  Grace Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:03 pm

Nice application. Some spelling and grammar errors but it's good. However, there is no evidence of you owning a server :/

Grace

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukio Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:33 am

Grace wrote:Nice application. Some spelling and grammar errors but it's good. However, there is no evidence of you owning a server :/

Lol Sorry Grace<3

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post  Realest Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:23 pm

Nice GM APP. Yukio! Just fix the grammar and spelling problems and it will look much more professional.

Good luck and Cheers! Surprised

Realest

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum