CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Farewell TeckNation, you will be missed.

3 posters

Go down

Farewell TeckNation, you will be missed. Empty Farewell TeckNation, you will be missed.

Post  Steven Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:50 am

Yes, and I'm pretty sure I've made it final.

TeckNation has been kicked off CudiMS staff due to in-activeness, and from rumors from real life friends saying he's playing GMS for good.

He will be missed.
He was a very good GM, but now that means we have 2 spots open for GM's and I will be choosing them... TOMORROW!

Steven
Admin

https://cudims.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Farewell TeckNation, you will be missed. Empty Re: Farewell TeckNation, you will be missed.

Post  TeckNation Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:40 pm

I never said I would play GMS for good... I only played it twice and that was with my big bro because he wanted to train with me Sad And I was off for 2 days only. That's because my Dad took the internet box away. Then the next day I got it back. But when I tried to play At&t screwed up our internet and turned it off since I have dail-up if my internet is down so is my phone so I couldn't call my friend. I also don't have a cell so that is another problem. And I had soccer tryouts.... Sad I made the team............
TeckNation
TeckNation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Farewell TeckNation, you will be missed. Empty ........................

Post  zerevbrol Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:56 pm

Wow....that happened in One DAY! You are truely amazing....
zerevbrol
zerevbrol

Back to top Go down

Farewell TeckNation, you will be missed. Empty Re: Farewell TeckNation, you will be missed.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down