CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SaySo's GM App

Go down

SaySo's GM App Empty SaySo's GM App

Post  kissmyhacks Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:31 am

GM App
.Age:06/24/1997

IGN:SaySo

How active are you?:During school i will be on from 4:00pm-7:00pm minimum and during the rest of the summer i will be on from 12:00pm-6:00am.I can be online more when needed to

Time Zone:Eastern(canada Ontario)

Experience: I don't have experience as a GM but i can learn fast i have played alot of private servers and i have helped alot of people with info because i got to know the server with-in 2 hours i have gave alot of players advice of the game ex.where to train,currancy and npc locations and im very strait-laced about stuff ex. I yelled at my teacher for switching subjects during middleschool
and got susenpended

Languages:I speak English,Francias and im learning espanol

How long have you been playing CudiMS?:24 hours but i have learned alot

What would you do if two players were fighting?:I would try to solve the confict by talking to them separatly to listen to both sides and try to solve the problem but if it continues ill report it to you and mute them until then.

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits:I wouldreport it to you then make sure they get clean files by giving them a link to download and he/she wont do it I will ask other GM's for ideas on what to do

How could you contribute to this server?:I have a cell phone and i will vote every 12 hours exactly and i am getting a job with this week so i can donate to this server $50 every month

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers?:Report it to Steven then find out why they are doing what they are doing and see if i can talk to he/she to stop.

Thank you for reading my Application I hope you can give me a chance to show you I can be a GM "With great powers,come great responsibility" Said by NameLess of sexyms shut down.

kissmyhacks

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum