CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xiiFailEpic GM App

2 posters

Go down

xiiFailEpic GM App Empty xiiFailEpic GM App

Post  Donte1231 Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:00 pm

IGN:xiiFailEpic

How active are you?:Everyday for a minimum of 4 Hours

Time Zone:Eastern (Canada)

Experience: I've never been a GM before but i would like to experience it and to have a chance at it. It would be pretty fun to give it a try and to have all these players looking up to you.
(Remember to add evidence to back up your words.)

Languages:English & A little French

How long have you been playing CudiMS?:I've been playing CudiMS since Saturday when my friend told me about it. He told me it was easy to Lv and easy RB's so i guess it would be easy for me too

What would you do if two players were fighting?:If i saw 2 players fighting i would try to stop them from thier differences or i would say stuff that I would'nt do.

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits:I would Warn a more expirienced GM that the player had this type of WZ edits and they would take care of it.

How could you contribute to this server?:I would try to Vote for this server every 12 Hours as much as i could and I would try to let my friends know about this server and too Download it. I would influence them to play and vote.

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers?:If i saw a GM abusing his powers I would try to stop him from abusing the powers of gm's and probably Tell the Owner of the Server.

Donte1231

Back to top Go down

xiiFailEpic GM App Empty Wait um...-_-

Post  Epic Tue Aug 30, 2011 4:00 pm

Why did you say "Probably" Tell the owner affraid ...You must tell him,Hes the owner of this server so he needs to know everything.
Epic
Epic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum