CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

x3iK0ko Coding

2 posters

Go down

x3iK0ko Coding Empty x3iK0ko Coding

Post  khalood Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:35 pm

IGN: x3iK0ko

Name: Khalid

IGN: x3iK0ko

What do you code?: i Do Simple things Like Edit Npc's and can make very simple Npc's and Can WZ edit Skills

What programs?: Notepad++ HaRePacker

How can you contribute to our server: i know you would say i wont improve the server much but i can help and im very fun and friendly with people

Time zone: +4 GMT

How active you are: Holidays: 3~6 hours. School: 1~3 Hours, Some times i got life problems tho

Proof of coding jobs?(optional): like i said i do simple npc editing and WZ skill Editing And Can Edit items to be much cooler for people i got no Pictures Atm but will post it soon

What would you do if you saw 2 players fighting in the server?: Know the Reason and Figure and Good way and fair to make them Stop Fighting (Im good with that)

What if someone had WZ edits?: Depends on what he Edit if he edit map Either i Jail or Ban because maybe he Edit mp with mobs that help him to get rare items or anything

Any other words?: I hope u make me a SGM in the server and i hope ppl will love me =J

khalood

Back to top Go down

x3iK0ko Coding Empty Re: x3iK0ko Coding

Post  Andy Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:31 pm

This App is a fail.

Andy

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum