CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm quitting never to return.

+2
TeckNation
Chicken
6 posters

Go down

I'm quitting never to return. Empty I'm quitting never to return.

Post  Chicken Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:46 pm

I'm quitting because I got bored and offended. No offense to you Steven but TeckNation is a horrible GM. I gave some troll advice because your GM app people PUT ABSOLUTE NO FUCKING EFFORT IN THEM smd Teck. The only people I like in this server are Grace, Yukio, and Kandace, maybe Roar.... To get more popular I advise you fix the votepoints, fix the forum, hire respectable mature GMs. I 100% recommend SimlyPooh, he is the perfect choice. I don't give a fuck if you delete or whatever, kthnx.

To get better GMs apps someone has to step up and stop saying GOOD APP, CLEAN, NICE, to a piece of shit.

ALSO I only got banned because I wanted to get banned. So don't be liek UMAD BRO?!!?!?!?!. Fuck off. If you want to have a mature conversation talk to me on Ragezone. Chance.

Bye all my narbs! Very Happy
Talk to Kandace to get my MSN.

Chicken

Back to top Go down

I'm quitting never to return. Empty Re: I'm quitting never to return.

Post  TeckNation Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:00 pm

The crap? I didn't do anything to him. All I asked was for him to stop trolling because people kept coming to me mad because of Chicken's replies. And I'm immature? Read your post then tell me I'm immature.
TeckNation
TeckNation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chicken Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:07 pm

TeckNation wrote:The crap? I didn't do anything to him. All I asked was for him to stop trolling because people kept coming to me mad because of Chicken's replies. And I'm immature? Read your post then tell me I'm immature.

Lol, umad? Also your totally inactive.

Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  TeckNation Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:39 pm

No I'm not mad at all. Why would I be mad that you are quitting? Also I am super active. You just go on at different times than me retard.
TeckNation
TeckNation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mudex Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:52 pm

teck is active i see teck the most of gm's lol

Mudex

Back to top Go down

Post  liop207 Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:38 pm

bye troll no one really cares about your rage quit and now the world is calm again

liop207

Back to top Go down

Post  zerevbrol Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:59 pm

Chicken wrote:I'm quitting because I got bored and offended. No offense to you Steven but TeckNation is a horrible GM. I gave some troll advice because your GM app people PUT ABSOLUTE NO FUCKING EFFORT IN THEM smd Teck. The only people I like in this server are Grace, Yukio, and Kandace, maybe Roar.... To get more popular I advise you fix the votepoints, fix the forum, hire respectable mature GMs. I 100% recommend SimlyPooh, he is the perfect choice. I don't give a fuck if you delete or whatever, kthnx.

To get better GMs apps someone has to step up and stop saying GOOD APP, CLEAN, NICE, to a piece of shit.

ALSO I only got banned because I wanted to get banned. So don't be liek UMAD BRO?!!?!?!?!. Fuck off. If you want to have a mature conversation talk to me on Ragezone. Chance.

Bye all my narbs! Very Happy
Talk to Kandace to get my MSN.

You know what? You didn't make them ANY better by saying,"Oh yeah, it sucks, throw sumthing in there to make it better" NO! It made it seem like crap. Some people took time to sit and think about what they wrote! The kind of people that I HATE are people like YOU! It takes A LOT to make me angry at someone...but YOU JUST SUCK. You don't even deserve to be here. YOU SWEAR AND JUST PUT PEOPLE DOWN! I'm sorry, but you HAVE to go.....
zerevbrol
zerevbrol

Back to top Go down

Post  TeckNation Sun Aug 28, 2011 11:44 pm

zerevbrol wrote:
You know what? You didn't make them ANY better by saying,"Oh yeah, it sucks, throw sumthing in there to make it better" NO! It made it seem like crap. Some people took time to sit and think about what they wrote! The kind of people that I HATE are people like YOU! It takes A LOT to make me angry at someone...but YOU JUST SUCK. You don't even deserve to be here. YOU SWEAR AND JUST PUT PEOPLE DOWN! I'm sorry, but you HAVE to go.....

-Supported- Very Happy
TeckNation
TeckNation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  liop207 Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:51 pm

TeckNation wrote:
zerevbrol wrote:

-Supported- Very Happy

Support that support Very Happy

liop207

Back to top Go down

Post  Chicken Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:57 pm

zerevbrol wrote:

You don't fucking think about it when it takes 2 minutes to write. Also most of those we're mega server hoppers who already quit. And man, take a chill pill.

Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Grace Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:14 pm

LOL, Calm down guyys Chickens nice deep down (:

Grace

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum