CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JoeyyDeann's GM Application

Go down

JoeyyDeann's GM Application Empty JoeyyDeann's GM Application

Post  joeydriehuis Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:00 am

IGN: JoeyyDeann

How active are you?: i trie to do minimum of 50 RB a day... i play each day for about 4 hours if not more. School is starting for me and in the beginning i will be less active but still active enough to fullfill my GM duties.

Time Zone: I live in holland and have Central Europe Time +1

Experience: I dont have any experience as a GM but this isnt a big server yet and would like to build my experience.

Languages: Dutch, English, little bit of german

How long have you been playing CudiMS?:
Ive been playing cudi for about 2 weeks now and still enjoying.

What would you do if two players were fighting?:
I would try to resolve the fight and if i cant solve it i will try and get a other GM to back eachother up.

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits:
I would warn them that it isnt alloud and I would give them informatie wy this isnt allouwd and try to convince to get back the normal WZ files.

How could you contribute to this server?:
I think i can contribute to this server when i have more experience, in the beginning i think i would need to study things about being a GM and co-hosting events with other gm's. I eventually whant to be a GM to help out people and someone who can hosts event for people with a different time zone.

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers?:
I would warn a higher lvl gm immediatly that someone is abusing, then i would try to tell him its now permitted to do so. If i cant solve this big problem I would reqeust back up immediatly

I really would like to build up experience in this server because i love it so much.

Thank u very much,

Joey-Dean

joeydriehuis

Back to top Go down