CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm Application

Go down

Gm Application Empty Gm Application

Post  o.oJon Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:06 am

IGN:ItsJon

How active you are:Active during weekends and on weekdays i would be on from about 3:00/5:00 to about 9 or 10 pm

Time zone:(UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Experience:None

Languages:Fillipino(half&half) American(fluent)

What would you do if two players are fighting:Find out wats the problem, solve it, or just talk to them one by one and possibly Ban *Only if needed

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits:I would warn them and tell the owner then if the person doesn't listen ban them and wait to wat the owner would tell me or just keep him banned or tell him to change his .wz file.

How could you contribute to this server:I can help by contributing all i can for the players and help them in any way i can and help new players figure out anything they need.

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers?:Contact the owner but first ask y he/she is doing and for wat reason than wait until we get things settled and try to talk some sense to him/her and then let him/her talk to the owner.

Last edited by o.oJon on Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updated and new name)

o.oJon

Back to top Go down