CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application

2 posters

Go down

GM Application Empty GM Application

Post  Grace Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:49 pm

IGN: Grace

How active you are: Since it's the summer I'm on 4-5 hours sometimes even more but when school starts I'll probably be on for 2-3 hours.

Time zone: Eastern Time Zone

Experience: I've never been a GM before but I know most of the commands and I have currently just started studying C++ and game development. Of course, I am not very knowledgeable yet but I hope I will get better.

Languages: I'm Korean but I'm better at English. Talking in Korean is no problem but writing it, is. :X

What would you do if two players are fighting: Try to solve it. I'd ask them the reason for fighting and try to calm them down. However, if they don't want me involved I will give them their privacy.

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits: If they are I'll immediately contact the owner and also take a screen shot so that I can have some proof to back up my words. I will also give them a warning as I wait for a reply from the owner for instructions on what to do.

How could you contribute to this server: I will be dedicating myself to the players and also the staff. I'll try my best to help out as best as I can and come up with ideas for events. Also I will listen to the owner and do as he says.

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers?
I absolutely despise GM's who abuse their powers. I've been to a server who had GM's that were totally irresponsible and they cause absolute pandemonium and I don't want that sort of thing happening here. I will immediately get proof either by screen shots or eye witnesses and report to the owner ASAP. It won't even matter if it is a close friend, I will report then and there.

Grace

Back to top Go down

GM Application Empty Re: GM Application

Post  TeckNation Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:40 pm

I can tell you put alot of effort into this! Great job!

Vouch
TeckNation
TeckNation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven Sat Jul 23, 2011 6:15 pm

Yes, I agree with Teck. Very well done, we can see you are NOT a server jumper.

Well, done. I will get back to you if your accepted or rejected.

Steven
Admin

https://cudims.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down