CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my gm aplication

Go down

my gm aplication Empty my gm aplication

Post  genesis3 Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:36 am

IGN:keisu

How active you are: i just started school so maybe about 1-3 hours a day but on weekends 2-4 but ill try to be on if anything happens

Time zone: western time zone

Experience: ive played alot of private servers i know alot of commands ive helped other servers to become better.

Languages:im singaporean can speak chinese english and some korean.

What would you do if two players are fighting: i would try to solve the problem of why they were fighting take a screen shot if they didnt stop i would contact the owner

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits: i would take a screen shot of what they were doing and where i would tell them to delete there WZ files and download new ones

How could you contribute to this server: i could generate brand new ideas and help me server become godly dedi

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers? i hate gms who abuse their powers because it just makes other people feel like they dont want to play anymore so i would tell them to stop and ask them to play like any other player to not make any other people feel left out and if they didnt i would contact the owner to take away there gm power.

thanks and i hope you approve Smile

genesis3

Back to top Go down

my gm aplication Empty Re: my gm aplication

Post  Chicken Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:05 pm

i, i, i, i,. This app is trash, go here for a good reference app.

Chicken

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum