CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chayce's GM app.

3 posters

Go down

Chayce's GM app. Empty Chayce's GM app.

Post  Chayce Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:08 am

Hello im chayce and this is my app.

IGN:Chayce

How active you are: i'm pretty active i be on for about 3~10 hour's a day i'll be on longer if possible.

Time zone:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Experience:i was GM of one and co-owner of one.. Infinityms and DarkstarMS.
Sorry i don't have proof. i gotten a new Computer.
i was GM on infinityMS for about 1 year and darkstar for about 4 month's before both closed down. i was also co-owner of a server that lasted 1 day and the owner gave up called sonicstory. i know command's well most of them anyway. i was always helping people on xat chat in infinityMS.. i will hope to do the same if i'm chosen for GM.

Languages:i only speak english sorry.

What would you do if two players are fighting: i would warn them. if that wouldn't work Jail them for a few and go with them into the Jail and ask each of them what there fighting about and if they still act up i will report to grace/teck/roar/steven. about there behaviour
or if they stopped the first time i asked them i would let them go

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits:i would ask him/her kindly to get fresh .wz and it would depend on the severity of the .wz edit or ask steven what i should do.

How could you contribute to this server: i will be super active and helpful i will do anything the higher rank GM's ask. i will try my best to get my friend's to join. i will be friendly. i will not ABUSE power's. and i will ban if needed.
i will be kind to everyone except the hacker's i will give them the BAN hammer ( if they did hack ).. i will host event's everything i can i will.

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers? i would ask them to please stop if they didn't i would take a screen-shot then ask steven what we should do.

Thanks for taking your time to look at my app. and thanks for making the best server bounce
and i will not leave if denied.
Chayce
Chayce

Back to top Go down

Chayce's GM app. Empty no title

Post  liop207 Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:41 pm

my eyes are still getting use to so much color Razz

liop207

Back to top Go down

Chayce's GM app. Empty Re: Chayce's GM app.

Post  Chayce Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:47 pm

liop207 wrote:my eyes are still getting use to so much color Razz
i was just trying to make it cool lookin you think i should change it?
Chayce
Chayce

Back to top Go down

Post  Chicken Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:55 pm

Better than most but still junky. Please go here as a reference.

Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum