CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ThrowStars98's New Gm App.

3 posters

Go down

ThrowStars98's New Gm App. Empty ThrowStars98's New Gm App.

Post  ThrowStars98 Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:47 pm

IGN:ThrowStars98

How active you are:24/7 like legit

Time zone:Eastern i live in ohio

Experience:I have plenty of experience i have been a gm in plenty of servers/ KyuubiMs,CookieMS,PhailStory and me and my brother owned our server thats up there called KyuubiMS

Languages:English,French,Spanish

What would you do if two players are fighting:Find out what their fighting about then try my best to solve the problem then make sure this situation never happens to other servers or those specific members again.

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits: I would warn them or i would ask the owner it depends what the owner things about that situation.

How could you contribute to this server: I can donate probably $15 dollars weekly and if i skip a week i donate double the next week and im 24/7 and i can tottally dedicate myself to the server people call me server hopper but i could care less what people think.

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers? I would tell the owner because gms should be smart and notice how hard it is to make a server for the owner and how hard it is to keep it up and dedicatedd like this server.

Reason i did Two apps: The Reason I did two apps is because my last application was made before the server got shut down for that long time and now i thing i have to make another one to reveal my self.

ThrowStars98

Back to top Go down

ThrowStars98's New Gm App. Empty Re: ThrowStars98's New Gm App.

Post  Grace Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:37 am

Nice application. But as I've said before in other apps where is your evidence of being a gm on these servers? Also please state a reasonable number of hours. I DOUBT that you will be on 24/7 unless you don't have a life outside of maplestory.

Grace

Back to top Go down

Post  Chicken Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:45 pm

Short, not sweet, no effort, grammer mistakes. Go here for a good application.

Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum