CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kervs Gm App

3 posters

Go down

Kervs Gm App Empty Kervs Gm App

Post  Kerv Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:32 am

IGN:Kerv

How active you are: Atleast 18 hours a day

Time zone:eastern

Experience: I was gm in angelms epicms super gm in ghostms i tried and make one but laptop broke and never had a chance to try again.And a Gm of MangaMs Proof will be at the bottom

Languages:English

What would you do if two players are fighting: I would tell them to both calm down and listen to what they have to say then warn them if this happens again they will get banned for disrupting the server.But the way you guys treat people in this server there wouldnt be a reason for a fight and i would def not disrupt the Peace

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits: I wouldn't mind it until he takes it too far and gives to other players then i would give them 3 chances if he/she takes it to far i would warn Roar/Steven before i ban with a good reason

How could you contribute to this server: i can bring alot of people i can make it fun keep it kind like when i first signed in Roar help me and we talked for a little and not disrespect the gm code.Also im a very respectable person and i am mature when school starts i only go to a $ hour school so i would be home to support the Private server while others are in school.

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers? I would ask him why would you apply if you going to abuse the power and let the owner roar/steven know So they can relieve him of his powers.

here is one of my pics of proof . Kervs Gm App Maple0004

Last edited by Kerv on Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Kerv

Back to top Go down

Kervs Gm App Empty Re: Kervs Gm App

Post  Chicken Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:46 pm

Didn't bother to read because it looks like you put no effort into this. Go here for a good reference application.

Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Kerv Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:49 am

Chicken wrote:Didn't bother to read because it looks like you put no effort into this. Go here for a good reference application.
Please read it again

Kerv

Back to top Go down

Post  Chicken Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:53 pm

Please check over for grammer and shit but this is alot better. Good luck ;D

Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  TeckNation Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:29 pm

Alright Chicken I am getting tired of you posting on peoples apps how bad it is. It is getting really annoying having to read your comments. JUST STOP TROLLING. Oh and by the way. We don't give a crap about the comments. We only look at how well the app is.
TeckNation
TeckNation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down