CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nick GM Application

3 posters

Go down

Nick GM Application Empty Nick GM Application

Post  Nick Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:10 am

IGN:Niick

How active you are:6-7Hours,I like To Pull Allnighters xD

Time zone:Eastern

Experience:I Use To Play Real Ms Alot I was lvl 149.I Was A Gm In AbideStory but then it stopped working, O.o

Languages:English,French,Japanese

What would you do if two players are fighting:I woud ask them why they arr fighting and what about, if they want my help with solving the problem i will help,If they dont i will leave them alone

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits:I woud tell him to delete them now or it coud react in a permanent ban

How could you contribute to this server:Donate,Be Friendly and fun,if i became GM i woud host lots of events to make the players Happy!!

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers? I woud tell a SGM. and i woud remind him that the rule in the server is, Youll Be Banned Without Warning!

Nick

Back to top Go down

Nick GM Application Empty Re: Nick GM Application

Post  Grace Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:43 am

I couldn't help but notice the small spelling/grammar errors. However, other than that nice app. Also, where is your evidence on being a gm in other servers?

Grace

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:13 pm

Well i have no evidence but, if u coud contact the original maker of AbideStory, I can gurantee he can tell u i was a gm, if u do get a hold of him, my IGN in AbideStory Was Zitoku

Nick

Back to top Go down

Post  Chicken Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:17 pm

Very short looks like you spent no time on this. Use color for more effect.

Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down