CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Realest's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Realest's GM Application  Empty Realest's GM Application

Post  Realest Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:01 pm

IGN:
Realest

How active are you?: I am looking for a good private server to settle down into. I really like this one and am planning on staying active on this private server.

Time Zone: Eastern (Canada)

Experience: I have been a GM at NoobMS V.62(sadly has closed down) for about 2 months and then my computer crash, and I quit. I was also a test GM for YellowMS, which my friend, Liles, made but I shortly quit, because the internal system had crashed. I also have lots of experience in playing private servers since the V.55 days, and I also played Global Maplestory for the past 5 years, on and off.

Languages: I know English, Hindi, Punjabi, and a little bit of French.

How long have you been playing CudiMS?: I just started about 3 days ago, but I really like this server and am planning on settling down on this specific server.

What would you do if two players were fighting?: If two players were fighting, I believe in a cool and calmed down settlement. I would ask them what the problem was, and make them both tell me each side of their story. With good judgement I'll tell them my solution and they should follow my advice. I know how to handle conflicts, because I have a lot of experience and I believe the best way to resolve a conflict is to listen to both sides and create a compromise.

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits: If someone had WZ edits that were not created by the server owner, I would confront the player and ask them where they made it from/where they got it from. I will give them a warning to remove the WZ edits, and if they do not within the next time they log in, I will ban them. I believe everyone deserves a second chance and if the wrong-doers do as they are told, they won't be banned. But if they retaliate, so be it I will too. Simple as that.

How could you contribute to this server?: I could contribute greatly by showing everyone how fun this server is and I could help anyone i come close to. I feel as if this is a good server for me and I really want to help in the growing success of this server. Although I just joined CudiMS a few days ago, I feel as if its an awesome server and I believe I can help it to achieve more to it's potential. If I was GM I would help anyone that needed me, and would set up daily events so the players of CudiMS have fun as well! I like to share my fun and humor among people and I hope they like it as much as I do.

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers?:
If I saw a fellow GM abusing GM powers, I would undoubtedly confront the specific GM and make them tell me their reasons for such atrocities. If the reason is fair or is certainly deserved, I will let it go but still I would contact the owner. If their abuse has done damage to a fellow player, I will surely contact the owner and try to help the player my self. I do not like it when people abuse their powers, because it just isn't ethical and although I believe in second chances, I believe abusers should not be taken lightly. Something should be done about this. In the end of the day, not only do the players suffer, but this wonderful server does too, and to me that is just outright wrong!

So as you can see I am a good potential GM,

Hope you choose the right people!

- Sincerely Realest

Last edited by Realest on Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

Realest

Back to top Go down

Realest's GM Application  Empty commented

Post  liop207 Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:24 pm

Goodluck.

liop207

Back to top Go down