CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application AngelArcher

3 posters

Go down

GM Application AngelArcher Empty GM Application AngelArcher

Post  flame9058 Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:02 am

IGN: AngelArcher

How active you are: Ok, so since its summer i can play almost all day everyday and when school starts it will still be like 8 hours of total playtime.

Time zone: I play in Eastern Standard Time UTC -5 hours

Experience: Ok, I have played on literally over 20 private servers and played GMS for about 5 years. Even though i am only 16 I have taken some courses in programming (Java). And a former GM swag will note that i was hacking at first on a character named Jhonny. Let me sincerely apologize for this I was just having some fun messing around on servers for a little. Since i stopped hacking i have been playing almost all day long i love the currency and especially the NX. I would be willing to donate my time for this server to gain members, not that i would spam like a retard, but i would suggest it to alot of people i know that play maplestory. Anyways im guessing this is a long boring read Very Happy so ill stop this section now.

Languages: Sadly I only speak English. I do know a little bit of Spanish as I am taking classes for it.

What would you do if two players are fighting: If to players were fighting first of all i would find out what the problem is. If the problem was hacking I would either ban or convince them to stop immediately. If it was something smaller like an argument then i would try to sort it out and calm them down.

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits: This is a tough question it would probably be a ban if it was an advantage but if it was a slight UI change then I am guessing i would leave it buy as long as it didn't give an advantage or effect other players.

How could you contribute to this server: Well as i said before the main thing i would contribute is being on all day and helping the little newbies. I could also host events? Another thing i would do is make sure there was no one hacking and make sure everyone was getting along and playing the game. Lastly like I said i know a lot of people that i could get to play like my brother who also plays this server, his IGN is Cladius.

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers?
Ha-ha well if it was you Steven i couldn't do anything about it. If it was another GM i would consult the other GM's and You to see how it should be dealt with while also trying to get the GM to explain their reasoning and/or stop.

Thanks so much for at least reading this Steven!

Last edited by flame9058 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:37 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Changed IGN to one character)

flame9058

Back to top Go down

GM Application AngelArcher Empty Re: GM Application AngelArcher

Post  liop207 Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:11 pm

Just small idea here but...pick one account study

liop207

Back to top Go down

Post  flame9058 Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:02 pm

liop207 wrote:Just small idea here but...pick one account study

Um yeah lol i need to fix that UltimateMage was made to test out magician classes to see if i wanted them so if Im going to edit so it says AngelArcher only

flame9058

Back to top Go down

Post  Chicken Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:08 pm

Good application. Didn't read the whole thing because I'm skimming but It looks like you got what it takes. If you ever need reference on a good application go here.

Chicken

Back to top Go down

GM Application AngelArcher Empty Well...

Post  flame9058 Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Chicken wrote:Good application. Didn't read the whole thing because I'm skimming but It looks like you got what it takes. If you ever need reference on a good application go here.

I only saw this from looking at my Email i would love to work with this server but alas it dosnt work on my computer because Hamachi has problems i will play again if we go non-hamachi again Very Happy i will keep watching for updates on the server

flame9058

Back to top Go down

Post  Chicken Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:21 pm

We are non-hamachi btw. Stop by the website and look. Cudims.weebly.com

Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down