CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frankie's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Frankie's GM Application Empty Frankie's GM Application

Post  frankie109 Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:46 pm

IGN: Frankie

How active are you?: On weekdays at least an hour usually 2/4, On Weekends as long as I can.

Time Zone: Eastern Time (U.S. & Canada)

Experience: No, But There is a first for everything.

Languages: I speak English and Spanish.

How long have you been playing CudiMS?: I just started =)

What would you do if two players were fighting?: I would ask them to please stop arguing and then hear both sides of whatever is wrong. Then I would Try to resolve whatever happened to the best of my ability but if it continued after that I would punish them for a amount of time ( Most likely jail for a while) do to what they were doing. (If their was someone of higher rank i would tell them and ask first).

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits: If they had wz edits and they were not allowed on to the server i would ask them to take it off, If they did not I would tell them to take it off or they would get jailed or banned according to the rules of the wz edits. Then i would report the player.

How could you contribute to this server?: I could contribute to the server by bringing in new people to play, Helping everyone out to the best of my ability inside and outside of the game. And i would do anything i could to help out. =)

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers?: If I were to see a GM abusing their powers i would report them to the owner immediately or tell someone of higher rank.

frankie109

Back to top Go down

Frankie's GM Application Empty Umm...Too Black

Post  Epic Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:37 pm

I only had to read a few of these because i had to highlight the words and read...Just for a notice 'black' isn't really a good colour to pick on a grey forum Smile And i don't think you should post a GM application if you just started playing the game,you should get along and be known with the players in the game. Good Luck Smile

Last edited by Epic on Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Goodluck)
Epic
Epic

Back to top Go down