CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tyson's GM application

Go down

Tyson's GM application Empty Tyson's GM application

Post  Tyson Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:03 am

IGN: Tyson

How active are you?: I can ensure i will be on 6-8 hrs each day Very Happy

Time Zone: GMT + 2 , sweden

Experience: I have been GM at The real World Of warcraft. I did make a application when i were 18 years old and got accepted. I did work there 2 years as GM and my admin back up who were like my boss was Peter. There is only one Peter in WoW admins so easy to connect him. I did resign from WoW as GM because my studies took to much time and i felt i didn't reach to the time i promised to play each day and needed more time to studie. Peter thought it was sad but same time said he was very happy with my work. I don't have any Screen pictures of that but i did ban 10424 players at WoW.
Then i have been GM at 3 Maplestory Private servers.
Qurlstory, i were GM there 4 mounths but after that in a fail with try code up to v102 we closed the server sence we just had 13 players a day and we didn't think we wanted to waste our time on working on a half dead server with no donators.
ThunderStory, The first server before qurlstory but closed queit fast within 2 mounths sence we coded it to v83.-> qurlstory became the new server.
WoodMS, an old server where i was Admin and also modernator. I were best friend with the hoster and my evidances to all these games have been deleted or more clearly destroyed. I have the emails to the hosters and other co- owner of these and to wow i can ensure you if you contact Peter and ask who GM Rex aka Tyson was he will guarante it's not fake.
(Remember to add evidence to back up your words.)

Languages: I speak swedish 100% and i see my english understandeble and i got almost top grades in that when i graduated. I speak a bit spansih and latin and old grek. I speak 100% clearly finish and i understand Norweigan.

How long have you been playing CudiMS?: I started today but already played around 5 hrs

What would you do if two players were fighting?: I would first listen to both and then i'll try to figure out a friendly solution what makes both happy. If that doesn't fix it i will take them to jail - between orbis and mu lung flight- and solvolve it there so it doesn't disturb the community and players around.

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits: I would give a warning and tell him to logg out and fix the right one, i will also tell the consequenses if he doesnt obey to what i've said. If he changes i'll make a note that i've warned him before but if he doesn't change it immediately i have to ban him unfortunely.

How could you contribute to this server?: I will help the players and try to host as many events as possible and recruit more friends to this game and other people by makeing advertising movies about the game. I would keep the server clean from as many hackers as possible. In other servers i have not been a attention whore, i have almost just been around sneaking at other players to ensure no one hacks. I can be also used to fix forums and sites like outlook, many friend and other people where i've done these stuff before have said im very good.

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers?: I would take some screen shots and later on i would tell someone in higher rank or hoster that she/he should talk to that GM and also send him/her the screens. Maybe talk to him right away but that depends on what he is doing.

Thank you for takeing your time reading my application. <3
Kind regards,
Tyson <3
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Tyson

Back to top Go down