CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chicken's GM application...

3 posters

Go down

Chicken's GM application... Empty Chicken's GM application...

Post  chance Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:56 pm

IGN:
Chicken

How active you are:
I would like to say I am not active at all but that wouldn't be true. I play or online my computer for atleast 6 hours a day (nerd). I am very active.

Time zone:
(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) (NEW YORK)

Experience:
I have a crapload of experience. I have been a GM on DigitalStory and for some reason I can't think of anything else. (I will edit my post when I remember). I have also owned ProdigyMS which currently is 29 on GTOP but before it was shut down it was 24. In ProdigyMS I learned alot about GM leechers, regulars, noobs, VIP. A GM leecher is a hopper who literally goes on and asks to apply. The regulars are the ones who stay until the next wipe. The VIP or very important players are the ones who actually give a shit about how this server runs. They are the ones who help people not just for brownie points but for the servers people. I am a very mature GM. I do not AFK in hide, I track(stalk people for hackers), I can control a crowd of people. In ProdigyMS we had up to 50 people. The events were hard to get through but after 5 mutes and 3 jails it all worked out Smile

Languages:
English.

What would you do if two players are fighting:
I would mute them both and tell them to stop immediately. For racist comments I would go as far to jail them.

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits:
I would jail them and tell them you can't get out until you have clean .WZ . If the person is a repetitive offender I would temp ban.

What if you saw someone who was hacking:
I do not tolerate hacking of anykind at all. The person would get a immediate ban.

How could you contribute to this server:
I would be the 'hardass' of the server and I would watch everyone carefully. I can also Java and PHP code. If you need any help even if I'm not GM PM me. I enjoy helping, gives me something to do Smile

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers?
I would take a SS and report to a higher level. If the person was ranking below me I would speak firmly to them.

Additional Comments:
This is my application and it should stay here until you guys are picking GMs again. I imagine you are not because you just picked Rickey. The reason I didn't apply for coder is because I don't think I'm good enough yet. I am currently learning Java and I'm striving to learn more. I am also on ragezone.(x3blehyeah) I said this further up in my app but I'll say it again, even if I don't get the job please PM me and I will help with any problems. Also when I'm not playing maplestory I am on MSN. Please ask me ingame for it because I do not accept random invites.
Thank you for reading.

chance

Back to top Go down

Chicken's GM application... Empty I cannot reply

Post  chance Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:01 pm

For some reason I cannot edit my post but I would like to add that I was a GM on DoodleMS and One-UpMS also PwnMS. I have some videos I made on youtube and I can post if you like.

chance

Back to top Go down

Chicken's GM application... Empty Re: Chicken's GM application...

Post  Steven Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:44 pm

Very very nice application. It has been looked at and will be evaluated by other GM's when they are on.

We currently only have 1 more spot open, but we need this spot to be super special.

Goodluck Smile

Steven
Admin

https://cudims.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chicken's GM application... Empty Here I can wait awhile but talk to me ingame.

Post  chance Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:17 pm

Here I can wait awhile but talk to me ingame.

chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Grace Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:19 pm

Beautiful application! I think you would be a great GM. (:

Vouch

Grace

Back to top Go down

Chicken's GM application... Empty Thanks!

Post  chance Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:45 pm

Thank you Grace..

chance

Back to top Go down

Post  Chicken Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:25 pm

One of the best i've looked at. Shows effort but not perfect. I could've done better.

Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down