CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply for GM

2 posters

Go down

Apply for GM Empty Apply for GM

Post  DeXfiR Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:02 pm

[b][i]Age:14

IGN:Dor

How active you are:Now it's summer so I'm play 6-7 Hours but when the summer will be over so i will play 3-4 hours.

Time zone:Eastern Time Zone

Experience:i've never been a GM before, but i have some friends that were GM,so i can learn from them.

Languages:I'm Israeli But I Know English from my uncles.

What would you do if two players are fighting:If i will see two Players Fighting I will try to fix the fight between them.

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits:If I will see someone who had WZ edit i will tell it to the Owner and i will ask him what to do with the Player.

How could you contribute to this server:I will Help people in the game and i will invite my friends.

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers? If i will see GM abusing i will tell that to the Owner and i will do picture for privacy.

Thank you Very Happy

DeXfiR

Back to top Go down

Apply for GM Empty Re: Apply for GM

Post  Roar Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:41 pm

its a little short but like i said its not all about how long your app is its about how your are in game

Qualities~ Super active

Good Luck

Roar

Back to top Go down

Post  Chicken Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:26 pm

Didn't read over but this is too short for anything to be good. Go here for reference.

Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down