CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Francis' Gm App that you just have to read !

4 posters

Go down

Francis' Gm App that you just have to read ! Empty Francis' Gm App that you just have to read !

Post  Francis Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:15 am

Hello I'm Francis

How active you are:I would be active 1-4 hours a day and on the holidays roughly 8 hours Very Happy

Time zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST). I live in Victoria Australia

Experience: I have been a Game Moderator in many servers, these servers were small and have closed down long ago. I have also been an admin in my friends server and is familiar with the various commands. I have had roughly 2 years experience

Languages:I speak English and Vietnamese as well as currently learning Japanese and soon Italian.

What would you do if two players are fighting:If two players were fighting my actions would differ with the subject they are fighting on:
A scammed item: i would ask for proof of a screen shot or video. Should punishment be necessary i would ban for a suitable amount of time due to the harshness of the crime. Wink
A colourful name: i would tell the offended to suck it up as this is the internet and you should be able to ignore words on ones accord. Neutral
A girl: .....*sigh* Neutral ... The girl would choose....

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits: If the Wz edits were just hanging the ui i would not bother but if it was giving them an advantage in some way i would persuade them to get a clean new script , if they did not conform i would ban them for a suitable amount of time.

How could you contribute to this server: I would contribute to this server by holding events, enforcing justice and keeping everyone happy (hopefully) Very Happy .I would also contribute by helping people in the chat on the mainpage when the server is down. I would also vote daily and encourage everyone else to vote, because this is a great server!

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers? A gm abusing their powers is terrible affraid . I would confront to change the way they act. If the situation has not changed i would take action into my own hands by trying to ban them. If still nothing occurs i would report to a higher ranking gm or Steven himself. Very Happy

This is my Game Moderator Application and i hope i get a spot in the Gm seats.

Francis. Very Happy

Francis

Back to top Go down

Francis' Gm App that you just have to read ! Empty Re: Francis' Gm App that you just have to read !

Post  Grace Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:59 pm

Haha, this application is nicely written.
I like how you put some humor into it. (:
Good Luck!

Grace

Back to top Go down

Francis' Gm App that you just have to read ! Empty Re: Francis' Gm App that you just have to read !

Post  Francis Fri Jul 29, 2011 11:38 pm

Grace wrote:Haha, this application is nicely written.
I like how you put some humor into it. (:
Good Luck!
thanks Very Happy

Francis

Back to top Go down

Post  liop207 Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:37 pm

*A colourful name: i would tell the offended to suck it up as this is the internet and you should be able to ignore words on ones accord. *

your nice Very Happy lawl sarcasim 1 you 0

liop207

Back to top Go down

Post  Chicken Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:11 pm

Decent. Go here for a OUTSTANDING reference app.

Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down