CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

James:Gm Application

Go down

James:Gm Application Empty James:Gm Application

Post  James Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:37 am

IGN:
James
How active are you?:
i am very active, i go on the server any time i can, on the weekends i can stay on forever around (15) hours and during the week whenever im not at school Very Happy
Time Zone:
my timezone is GMT+8
Experience:
(Remember to add evidence to back up your words.)
ive been a level 2 and 3 gm in innerstory and ZakuraMs i mainly just hosted events, helped new players and thought of alot of useful ideas. i can also code
Languages:
English,Spanish and Russian
How long have you been playing CudiMS?:
Ive been playing CudiMS for a couple of days now Very Happy
What would you do if two players were fighting?:
i would hear both sides of there story and try to solve the issue benefiting both of the players.
What if you saw someone who had WZ edits:
i would jail them and go in hide and await to tell the owner-Steven or temp ban them
How could you contribute to this server?:
i could contribute to this server by recruiting lots of people-i already have recruited 2 people but they have failed to continue because 1 didn't like the website and the other played for a bit then quit cause there was no gm on. i will try my hardest to help every new player and treat them with the respect they deserve. i will never abuse my powers and will report any glitches/bugs to the owner immediately.
What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers?:
i would instantly tell the owner.

James

Back to top Go down