CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SimplyPooh GM Application

+2
Roar
SimplyPooh
6 posters

Go down

SimplyPooh GM Application Empty SimplyPooh GM Application

Post  SimplyPooh Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:04 am

IGN:
SimplyPooh

How active you are:
Time that i can spent on my computer to play is 6 hours or more

Time zone:
GMT+8(Singapore)

Experience:
Experience as a GM:None Sad
Experience playing Maplestory(Official MapleSEA):7+ years
Experience playing Maplestory private server: 4-5 years, mainly sakurams and farmerstory, both are closed down due to warning letter from nexon i believe.
Other experience can be i am currently studying IT related stuff as part of my studies like HTML,CSS,JAVASCRIPT,
Java programming and currently learning database system and web application(<-- not sure if those will help haha)

Languages:
English and Chinese

What would you do if two players are fighting:
Firstly it will depends on situations for me, but in most case some personal grudge or argument against each other shouldn't involve the GM UNTIL their fighting affects the community of CudiMS for example using megaphone to spam, though in special cases i believe GM should be able to resolve the problem.
Secondly, if 2 player scolding each other though mega, it's a GM job to remind them not to affect the community through a notice and PM the two players and TRY to resolve their problem. If problem persist, mute them.
Thirdly, if the reason of their fighting is for personal reason the most GM can do is to be a middleman, other than that i don't think there's much to be done, if it's for reason like scamming or similar stuffs, GM should investigate further.
Nevertheless, GM should respect each players views and give them privacy.

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits:
First Step:Inform it's against the rule
Second Step: Ask that particular player to change back to original AT ONCE and advice the player why he/she shouldn't do that(No point ban and ban and ban...last resort)
Third Step: (If CubiMS got jail system) Put in jail and ask that player to change back, providing links if they need, if no jail system, give a time allowance to change back,(3-5min?)
Fourth Step: If player is not changing and does not plan to change,give punishment according to CubiMS banning policy(If it exist LOL)
I believe in counseling them so it will effectively reduce problems

How could you contribute to this server:
CubiMS is still relatively new and have potential to rise, thus if i am appointed as GM i do my best in building up loyal player and community in CubiMS through interacting with them and organizing meaningful events.
As stated above in Experience, i don't think i am good enough to be a coder for CubiMS, but helping to manage the website should be within my range of expertise.
What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers?
-Ask the GM for situation and access if he's doing it for a reason or plainly abusing
-Take SS from beginning to end
-Inform steven and send SS
-If that GM is making everyone unhappy, ensure to calm the community down and reassure them that actions will be taken, if it's serious, organize more event and give more prizes?

SimplyPooh

Back to top Go down

SimplyPooh GM Application Empty closed?

Post  SimplyPooh Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:05 pm

Is it closed haha

SimplyPooh

Back to top Go down

SimplyPooh GM Application Empty Re: SimplyPooh GM Application

Post  Roar Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:37 pm

Vouch
very nice app and your age shows that you should be mature and thats what gms need to be

Roar

Back to top Go down

Post  Chicken Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:28 pm

GREAT. Finally some effort. Nice application. Didn't read the whole thing over though. This is what we're looking for.

Chicken

Back to top Go down

SimplyPooh GM Application Empty thanks

Post  SimplyPooh Thu Aug 18, 2011 10:59 am

Thanks a lot! Missed a lot on cudims now due to exam Sad, will active once i am done with it

SimplyPooh

Back to top Go down

Post  Steven Fri Aug 19, 2011 2:44 am

Very nice app. Recommend it. Smile

Steven
Admin

https://cudims.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  liop207 Tue Aug 30, 2011 2:46 pm

sorry for being a grammar nazi here but you misspelled cudims with cubims

liop207

Back to top Go down

SimplyPooh GM Application Empty A Reply

Post  Epic Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:26 pm

You know all the replies on comments on every subject on this thread is unnecessary.

Example: -Message- ( LOL I KNOW) < All That is unnecessary as it will make your thread to long.
Epic
Epic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down