CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chris's GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Chris's GM Application Empty Chris's GM Application

Post  ventchris Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:11 am

IGN:xSuGx

How active you are: Well, I am so active that when the server is down. I would step emo into a corner and cry out loud. HAHA! Im just kidding, well about the emo and crying part. But i truly am active in the server, more than 12 hours on the weekends and a min of 4 hours on weekdays.

Time zone: GMT +8

Experience: I have been playing MapleStory for a long time, both private server and official server. Since V0.52.
Servers which I have been a GM:
-DracoStory.
-BankaiStory.

Languages: English and Mandarin Very Happy However, English is my first language Very Happy.

What would you do if two players are fighting: Well it is part of a daily job for a GM. I would first listen to both sides of the stories, if there were any witnesses around, I would also consult them to get the whole picture, and if it is indeed too serious I would give a warning first, if it happens again I would jail the both of them to keep peace and harmony in the server Very Happy.

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits: Well, this will have to depend. This is because if it is client-sided modifications, such as face expressions, or skills then I will feel that its fine. However, if it is server-side modifications which might be a threat to the server, then i will take a screen shot, ban the user and report the incident to the owner so that he knows about it and can take any further actions.

How could you contribute to this server: I feel that by being a Game Master(GM) it gives me the power and ability to help out many of the players in the game as well as to be able to provide fun and enjoyment for everyone and anyone who wish or is currently playing in CudiMS. I feel that i should be a GM because not only can i bring fun and enjoyment but I can also help out should there be a queries from a player or be able to report bugs and all when I do encounter one. Also, I would constantly ask people to vote and vote for the server myself, so that one day it will get to being the number 1 maple private server Very Happy.

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers?: Such accusations are to be supported by proofs, If I think that I have found enough prove for it I will definitely report it to the owner for any further actions.

ventchris

Back to top Go down

Chris's GM Application Empty Re: Chris's GM Application

Post  Chicken Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:56 pm

Shows that you spent a little time on this, but please take this seriously. This is a job application. Please go here for reference on a good APP.

Chicken

Back to top Go down