CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wolf's GM Application. (A.k.a Jorge)

5 posters

Go down

Wolf's GM Application. (A.k.a Jorge) Empty Wolf's GM Application. (A.k.a Jorge)

Post  Wolf Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:41 am

IGN:Wolf

How active you are: Most of the time is spent on my laptop, 2 Hrs is spent on Physical Activities, 1 Hr is spent on Driving practice, (Just got my drivers permit 2 days after my birthday.)

Time zone:Eastern Time Zone (Pennsylvania is the state i'm currently living in.)

Experience:I have been a GM on one server known as LatzafMS, I went through training from Intern ~ GM rank 3 on that server. It was up for 3 more months after I had obtained GM rank 3, but he shut down the server because he was having a baby, Which that is very understandable.

Languages:I'm half Mexican and half "American", I speak perfect English, but not so fluent with my Spanish. If there was ever a situation were I would need to know the language, I would just get my father to translate for me. He is 100% Mexican born and rasied in Mexico.

What would you do if two players are fighting: I would try to help solve it. I would ask them why they were fighting for, and I would ask them to calm down. It might be disrupting other players, Especially if it was a argument using smegas. I would take them to jail to get some privacy for them, I would ask them each their side of the story, and follow through with proper judgement to see which side is the 'Right' one, or if they asked me to stay out of it, I would leave them there in Jail until they came up with a solution, and messaged me to get them out.

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits: I would follow them for a bit in 'Hide' to see which kind of WZ edits they are using, I would take a SS showing the proof of the WZ edits they are using, I would then try to contact a Co-Owner or Owner to report it. I would then give a warning to the 'Player' and then ask He/She to go Redownload the v.83 Files and to put the client in there.

How could you contribute to this server: I'm sure I would be a good authority figure as in "I DON'T PLAY GAMES FOOL", but I wouldn't be a complete asshole to everyone. Everyone would be treated 'FAIRLY'.

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers? If I saw a fellow staff member abusing his powers, I would 1.) Contact Owner/Co-Owners immediately, 2.) SS the proof of He/She abusing them. and 3.) Tell, not 'Ask' them to stop immediately, I would also inform them that they have been recorded doing their wrongful actions.

GM PROOF: SS
Wolf's GM Application. (A.k.a Jorge) GM

Last edited by Wolf on Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:51 am; edited 2 times in total

Wolf

Back to top Go down

Wolf's GM Application. (A.k.a Jorge) Empty Re: Wolf's GM Application. (A.k.a Jorge)

Post  Chicken Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Textbook application.

Chicken

Back to top Go down

Wolf's GM Application. (A.k.a Jorge) Empty Re: Wolf's GM Application. (A.k.a Jorge)

Post  Mudex Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:46 am

Nice application and you're a very kind person helped me training and showing me server !

Mudex

Back to top Go down

Post  Grace Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:08 pm

Nice Application! <33
I was looking for small errors to point it out and make you feel bad...but unfortunately couldn't find any xDDD

Grace

Back to top Go down

Wolf's GM Application. (A.k.a Jorge) Empty o.o

Post  Wolf Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:09 pm

<3

Wolf

Back to top Go down

Wolf's GM Application. (A.k.a Jorge) Empty Nice App

Post  Epic Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:20 pm

Nice App,but you could've made all that into a smaller paragraph...
Epic
Epic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down