CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manuel's GM application.(WhiteOut)

Go down

Manuel's GM application.(WhiteOut) Empty Manuel's GM application.(WhiteOut)

Post  manuel Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:02 pm

IGN: WhiteOut

How active you are: I can be on all day if i wanted to but usually 15+ hours a day Smile It also depends on if i go to a party with friends

Time zone: Padcific

Experience: Ive been A Co-owner two times, Ive been a lvl 4 gm 3 times and an intern 8 times

Languages: English, Spanish and some French

What would you do if two players are fighting: If i saw two players fighting i would first take them to a private map, then i would mute one of them and tell the other to tell me their story, then i would mute him and listen to the other persons story, if they dont stop i would tell them to make up or just not talk to each other and forget about what happend.

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits: If i saw someone with WZ edits, I will give them 2 minutes to delete it and put it the clean one. If they dont delete it i will jail them until they delete it.

How could you contribute to this server: Well i can do many things to help this server.
1. recruit members.
2. ban hackers.
3. be active
4. ban advertisers
5. Help Players with their issues

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers? If i say a gm abusing their powers i would tell them to stop or i will tell owner.
If he doesnt stop i would tell owner as soon as i see it happen again. Then i would ask the player for the items the gm gave him and take them away from him.

I Hope you guys liked my GM app ~ Thanxs for reading <3

manuel

Back to top Go down