CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Husky's Gm Application

3 posters

Go down

Husky's Gm Application Empty Husky's Gm Application

Post  Husky Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:46 am

IGN:Husky

How active you are:Very. During summer i'm usually on between 11 am - 10:30~ pm. I have school so i cant be on until around 4:30 and i'll stay on until around 9

Time zone:PST(Washington, USA)

Experience:I was in the process of becoming a gm on a server called AquaMS, before it shut down.

Languages:English, tiny bit of Spanish

What would you do if two players are fighting:Find out what the situation is and based on what's going on, either make a call and settle it, doing whatever i need to in my power, or talk to my fellow gm's or Steven.

What if you saw someone who had WZ edits: I would do whatever i could to punish them and give them a warning, and tell Steven what happened and the name.

How could you contribute to this server:I would keep players happy and contribute to keeping the server clean and oderly while maintaining fun.

What if you saw a GM abusing GM powers? I would immediately tell Steven and the others, and call them out on it.

Thank you,
Cody (my real name)

Last edited by Husky on Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot the WZ part)

Husky

Back to top Go down

Husky's Gm Application Empty Re: Husky's Gm Application

Post  TeckNation Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:02 am

Nice app Husky. Good luck.
TeckNation
TeckNation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Chicken Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:20 pm

I could see a little bit of effort. Go here for a reference application.

Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down