CudiMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Soulstealer's GM application

3 posters

Go down

Soulstealer's GM application Empty Soulstealer's GM application

Post  Soulstealer Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:30 am

Ign: Soulstealer

How active you are: Atm, I'm still currently starting, I want to learn more about the server. After that, I have everyday to myself, and I can spend that time to contributing to the server. I'm pretty sure you will be seeing me alot around the server.

Time zone: N/A, I'd rather not say, but if it's needed, I will put it.

Experience: The experience I have with GM position is fairly great. I know commands, I know how to use them and the time and place to use them. I have been Intern in one server, advanced to GM, then advanced to admin. The server was called, twistedStory. The other server I was Co-Owner was nekoMS. I was also a GM in darkMS, admin In NewDarkAgeMs, I was a GM in RageMs, LikeMost, I followed this common rule. First time I catch you or I find out that you have broken a rule such as: Offensive language, hacking, harrasment, spamming, and more, I will give you a warning. If you do it again, I will jail you until further notice. The third time, I will ban you (with permission) I will notify either the Owner, or a Mod/Admin if I will procced with the ban.
At no time will I ever train someone, Give any stuff out, Abuse powers, Max any items, or Break any of the rules.
I will do what I'm suppose to do. I will do events (with permission), Have fun with the players, and I will help any newcomers by answering any question they have and get them started.
I will make friends with everyone and not upset anyone.

Languages: I know: English, Arabic, Some portages, and French.

What you would do if two players where fighting: I would jail both, go to them. I would give both players a chance to speak and give me their side of the story, and if both storys are different, and the players are arguing, I would try and find a witness (more then one).

Another way I would do it would be, Go and use: !hide and watch the fight go on until it's gone to far, then I will know what happened and I will know what to do.

What if you saw someone with wz edits: I would get proof of it, jail the player automatically, and then show the Owner the proof I have and leave the rest to the Owner to decide if the player will remain in jail for a certain time period, or will he be banned.

How could you contribute to the server: I could contribute to the server with my skill and my activity I am offering. I also come up with idea's mostly everyday to make the server better. I would make everyone happy, and not upset anyone, I would give a great deal of help for this server.

What if you saw a GM abusing powers: If I saw a fellow staff member abusing powers I would do the following:

1) Tell them to stop at once.
2) Help the players,
3) If he refuses, I will automatically get proof of it and report it to the owner.

I know this isn't on the format, but I usally like telling people about my self.

I love to play sports, specially soccer Smile I love the team arsenal <3 My favorite colour is Red, I am friendly, nice, fun, and honest, Alot more, Hope to see Myself alongside the staff members, and am looking forward to the server.

Thanks for reading this application,
By: Soulstealer.

Last edited by Soulstealer on Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I was giving some constructive critism on how i can improve my application, so i took the advise and used it.)

Soulstealer

Back to top Go down

Soulstealer's GM application Empty Re: Soulstealer's GM application

Post  TeckNation Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:23 pm

This is an awesome app, very descriptive you put effort into this, also you love soccer!
-Vouch-
TeckNation
TeckNation
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulstealer Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:08 am

Thank you teck, hope to be working with you and the rest of the cudims staff, your the best Smile thanks for taking the time to read it, it's an honor Smile

Soulstealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Chicken Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:59 pm

Good application. Add some color for creativity. For reference on a good application go here. Nice app overall

Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulstealer Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Chicken wrote:Good application. Add some color for creativity. For reference on a good application go here. Nice app overall

Thank you for the advise, as you can see i used it, thanks for reading my application,

Soulstealer

Back to top Go down

Post  Chicken Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:23 pm

Thanks for using my advice. Showing that you fixed it proves something.... P.S. Dark blue hurts my eyes Smile

Chicken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down